Friday 13 February 2015

Well this term certainly has flown by and in doing so, I apologise for the lack of blogs. We have been very busy looking at Goldilocks and the Three Bears and Chinese New Year, including getting ready for our Chinese New Year assembly. Thank you to those of you that were able to make it. We are always so pleased at how many people come to support the children.

We also started a new role-play area this term, which is a sports shop. Many of our children have enjoyed golf and tennis when they've been free choosing using real equipment and the sports shop changing room to make sure they are wearing the appropriate clothing.

As some of our children expressed an interest in Space, we decided we would also look at this topic. We've planned and built rockets, we've had races to the moon and we've written about where we would like to go if we were astronauts.

Please feel free to pop in any time if you would like to have a look around the classroom with your child and they can show you what they've been learning.

Miss Pembroke and I hope you have a lovely holiday and look forward to hearing about what you get up to when you get back. Please feel free to write on the blog or email us pictures and/or messages about what you've been doing at sunflowerchatsworth@gmail.com.

Unfortunately we cannot reply to this address but we can print out what is sent and add it to your child's learning journey.

2 comments:

  1. I like playing golf with my friends on the carpet in our classroom. I like playing with my friends over the hill outside. My friends are Asa, Aakrish, Darsh, Keyyan and Jonathan.

    Hope you have a lovely holiday, Miss Hurley and Miss Pembroke. I will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Asghar. I am having a lovely holiday. We hope you are too. I'm sure we'll all have lots to share when we get back on Monday.

    ReplyDelete