Tuesday 11 February 2014

Thank you to Habib and Hadya for sharing their gingerbread men that they made at home. They were delicious! Here are some pictures of what we have been doing in class recently.

Thanks to Jess, who is a local Vet, for popping in to talk to us about what she does and how she helps animals. We can use what we learnt in our own vets.

This is a new addition to our outside area - a mud kitchen! We've been baking all sorts out there: Mud pies, stewed mud and mud soup to name but a few.



 Here we are making our gingerbread men.


We were also extremely lucky to have had some other visitors in Sunflower class - Emily's mum and the family's 2 day old guinea pigs. Emily's mum told us about how she and her family look after them and we got to ask our own questions as well. Thank you very much Rachel for bringing them in for us.

5 comments:

  1. I loved making the gingerbread man. I really liked the guinea pigs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elisha, i'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikita Waterloo Year 46 March 2014 at 11:07

    I like to make ginger breads its my best thing to do. I like the cute nouse i thing it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also saw the guinea pigs when I was walking down the corridor to my class,they were very,very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily - Sunflower Class22 March 2014 at 11:12

    Hello, I loved when the baby guinea pigs came to school. We have just had two more babies that have been born and will have some new babies next week.

    ReplyDelete